It’s About Your Employees
The founders of CoreCentive are employee recognition industry veterans who recognized the legacy model of the big name vendors was a dead end. It could never be adapted to become an effective tool for managing talent. You needed to start with a blank sheet of paper. So that’s exactly what we did. Join our creative employee recognition programs!
Today, hundreds of companies have joined our recognition revolution. They have embraced our simple message: It’s about your employees.
What makes us different? – Innovation!
CoreCentive is a creative employee recognition programs provider. What we do – better than anyone else – is help our clients make recognition an integral part of their overall talent management plan. We are disrupting the recognition industry by challenging outdated thinking, “me tooism” in the vendor community, and legacy business models.
Recognition is a process and function in need of disruption. The big name vendors throw around buzzwords but at the end of the day their core competency is fulfillment – presenting gift options, providing order entry capabilities and delivering items to employees. We believe fundamental transformation must occur. It begins with employers viewing recognition as an integral component of an overall talent management plan. We believe a great employee recognition program begins when you take it off auto-pilot and work with a partner who challenges the conventional wisdom.
Steve Walter - President & CEO
- Responsibility for P&L at Fortune 100 to small entrepreneurial family business
- Advised hundreds of companies on HCM Strategy. Clients ranged from the Fortune 50 to Global 2000
- Developed & managed multiple successful strategic relationships
When not working, Steve enjoys spending time with his family. He is actively involved with several Charitable causes and organizations. He is an avid Washington Redskins and Baltimore Orioles fan.
Gary Roberts - Executive Vice President
He has expertise in direct sales, channel marketing & management, creating & growing start ups, customer retention and product development
- Provides Executive Level Consultation to Fortune 1000 Clients
- Oversees Warehouse and Fulfillment Center
- Responsible for Business Development Strategy
Gary is the husband to Demery and father of 3 boys. He is actively involved in the local sports community as an administrator and coach. He is an avid sports fan and golfer. His greatest enjoyment comes from watching his boys play soccer collegiately and at the youth level.
Kevin Hunter - Executive Vice President
- Responsible for providing creative guidance for our customers’ internal marketing programs to drive their recognition and incentive programs.
- Provides creative marketing support for sales team in the development of customer recognition solutions
- Merchandising expertise for the ongoing development of gift selections for recognition programs.
Kevin enjoys spending time with his family and watching his 2 girls compete on the soccer field and volleyball court. When not trying to find the world’s next best IPA, he enjoys playing hoops, golfing, and listening to Pearl Jam. Kevin is also a die-hard Chicago sports fan.