Product quality and the well-being of our team members and customers has always been our top priority, and that’s true now more than ever. For the past few weeks, we’ve kept a diligent eye on every recommendation issued by the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and have used those recommendations to boost our already vigorous safety procedures. Here are some of the steps we’re taking:
* Increasing the frequency of proper hand-washing in our facility.
* Doubling efforts to clean and sanitize facility surfaces, products, and packaging on a frequent and consistent basis.
* Relocating workstations to achieve distance between team members.
* Requiring all team members, other than fulfillment team members to work from home.
* Requiring all team members to wash hands and use hand sanitizer on a regular basis and when they leave and return to their workstations.
* Mandating all workstations are sanitized before and after each team member break.
* Keeping sanitizing gel, wipes, and spray at easy to access locations.
As we provide both domestic and global recognition programs, we have been proactive in monitoring our global supply chain partners to stay informed of any potential disruption of service. At this point in time, we do not have any issues that affect your recognition programs. We will immediately notify our customers should there be any significant changes that could have a negative impact on your programs.
We are all in this together. We are all required to work in a fluid fashion as a result of our world being turned upside down, and I wish you the best as you make the decisions that are required to keep your employees and families safe. As we ask our team members to go over and above during this time of uncertainty, keep your eyes out for exceptional efforts, recognize those, and continue to show appreciation.
Wishing you all the best,
Steve Walter, CEO