1. Information Collection and Use – General Website Users. In general, you can visit the CoreCentive website (the “Website”) without providing any personal information. CoreCentive’s web servers may collect the domain names and the e-mail addresses, of visitors. This data helps us to determine what is most beneficial to our users and how to continually create a better overall experience for them. This data only includes non-personal information, such as information about the pages visited on the Website, browser type, browser language, operating system, and internet protocol (“IP”) address. Non-personal data is aggregated to understand Website usability and performance. CoreCentive may use your IP address to help diagnose problems or to gather demographic information, such as country of origin.
a. Agents, Contractors, Affiliates: CoreCentive may employ other companies and independent contractors to perform tasks on its behalf and may need to share your information with them to provide services to you. Unless stated otherwise, these agents do not have any right to use your information CoreCentive shares with them beyond what is necessary to assist CoreCentive. Please note that in the process of providing you with the services your have ordered from CoreCentive, our service providers may have access to your system information as part of the services they provide on our behalf. These entities do not have any right to use the Personal Information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us and you. You hereby consent to our sharing of your Personal Information for the above purposes.
b. Business Transfer: In some cases, CoreCentive may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, Personal Information is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. Moreover, if CoreCentive or substantially all of its assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that CoreCentive goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, Personal Information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of CoreCentive may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
c. Promotional Offers: CoreCentive may send promotional offers to you. However, you will be provided the opportunity to opt out of the receipt of such promotional offers.
d. Compliance with Laws: CoreCentive may release your Personal Information when it believes in good faith that such release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply its conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of CoreCentive, its employees, its users, or others. This release includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
e. With your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this Personal Information.
4. Data Integrity and Security. CoreCentive strives to maintain the reliability, accuracy, and completeness of personal information in its databases and to protect the privacy and security of its systems and your Personal Information. CoreCentive’s servers and databases are protected by industry standard security mechanisms and technologies that include fire-walls, restricted VPN access, user authentication and the use of Secure Sockets layer (SSL) channel with a128-bit encryption. Regular penetration and vulnerability tests are conducted to enable CoreCentive to review, upgrade, and maintain the privacy and security of its operations.
5. User Registration and Password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password you may receive and of your system codes. You are responsible for all uses of your password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to notify CoreCentive immediately of any unauthorized use of your password.
7. Protecting Children’s Privacy Online. CoreCentive’s Website and services are not designed for or directed at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or store Personal Information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of their parents.
8. California Residents: Your Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents and who have provided CoreCentive with “personal information” (as that term is defined in Section 1798.83) to request certain information about the disclosure of that information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident with questions regarding this, please contact CoreCentive at email@example.com.